Saturday 20 August 2011

Body moisturisers

I was never a fan of moisturising but dry skin is now a thing of the past. The first body moisturiser I ever bought was The body shop Body butter in coconut after a friend at university couldn't stop raving about it, now it must be mentioned she worked part time at the body shop. The coconut scent is brilliant if you're a fan and one that definitely lingers. Now the only downside with the body butters are that although they're excellent at moisturising they just don't sink/soak into the skin and I cringe at being coated by a film of product. The cocoa butter body butter unfortunatelt had this peculiar scent that I soon religated it to the back of my draw after purchasing.

Photobucket












Photobucket

Palmers cocoa butter on the other hand is very thick, too thick in fact, not for the entire body, but a product that is ideal for dry patches....elbows and knees. Now my recent purchase has been Elemis Frangipani moisutre melt. It's essentially an oil, solid at room temperature but easily liquified by running under warm water. It's best applied directly after showering and sinks in well. It has a heavenly scent that I will soon be re-purchasing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment