Saturday 20 August 2011

Pink gloss

My top 3 pick of baby pink glosses: I've been reaching out for these three lately as I'm going for a more natural look to complement my summer tan. Shiny lips glosses always look more youthful, are easy to apply on the go, not to mention forgiving especially if you have dry chapped/ peeling lips from sunburn/air conditioning or as winter approaches. My all-time favourite is NARS Turkish delight, its the perfect baby pink/shimmery shade with no strange purple/blue undertones that you get with some lips glosses. The only downside is that it has to be re-applied and re-applied and re-applied, longevity is a factor that unfortunately it lacks. My next favourite is MUFE Glossy Pure Couleur in Number 7, this is a more vibrant pink shade, menthol scented and gloopy in consistency so has good lasting power. Finally a violet/pink variation of the baby pink is Mac Creme sheen glass in Fashion scoop ( a little trickier to wear) but works well under lighting.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment